- Did Helen not notice her party president – the Labour Party Campaign Chair and Manager, was out of the country trying to dig up dirt on John Key from 20 years ago?
- Did no one notice he was absent from the daily campaign meetings he normally chairs?
- Why were taxpayer funded members of Labour’s Parliamentary Research Unit also in Australia with Mike Williams trying to smear John Key?
- Who paid for all their travel?
- Does the head of the research unit still report unofficially to Heather Simpson?
- Is the Batman who posted documents anonymously to Dominion Post reporters the same Batman who is an author on The Standard and posted on the H-Fee earlier this month?
- Why did The Standard delete the previous post from Batman?
- Does this not link The Standard to Mike Williams and the Labour Parliamentary Research Unit?
- Is it not time that Labour fronted up and revealed how many of the 15 Standard authors are parliamentary and ministerial staffers?
- Who from Labour told Winston about the smear so he could refer to it on Alt TV?
- Doesn’t it undermine Helen’s claim she had nothing to do with it, when her parliamentary strategist Pete Hodgson is trying to beat it up?
- Is Helen just pretending she knew nothing about the attempted smear, or has she lost control of her party, her party president and her own research unit?
107 Responses to “12 Questions”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.