- Liberty Scott reminds us of the truth about how the former Government stuffed up Air NZ.
- The Tailor of Panama Street discusses Australia’s bid for the UN Security Council and NZ’s bid for the UN Human Rights Council. I sincerely hope NZ fails to get elected – that would be a lesser embarrassment than actually being onto the Human Rights Council, which is behaving just as badly as its discredited predecessor.
- The Dim-Post lashes both the Republican response to Obama’s State of the Union speech, and also Labour’s response to the issue of contributions to the NZ Super Fund.
- Whale Oil examines Kordia’s new radio service, and labels it the equivalent of CDMA in a GSM world.
- No Right Turn blogs his submission on the Domestic Violence (Enhancing Safety) Bill. A pretty useful submission.
- Bryce Edwards has an in depth look at likely new Greens co-leader Metira Turei.
- Bill Ralston blogs that Labour may be heading for an iceberg in Mt Albert.
- Bernard Hickey blogs a speech he wants John Key to deliver.
10 Responses to “Blog Bits”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.