Oh this is hilarious. The Aucklander gives out it awards for 2010. The categories are:
- Most overinflated view of a local body role.
- Most creative charity contribution.
- Most persistent request to be left alone.
- Most petulant outburst.
- Most relentless pursuit of the facts.
- Most frightful drug reaction.
- Most ingratiating brush with real celebrity.
- Most insincere apology.
- Most welcomed media silence.
- Most unsuccessful media silence.
The winner of all ten awards is North Shore Mayor Andrew Williams. It must be so embarrassing if you live on the North Shore to have to admit Williams is your Mayor. I wonder if house prices have declined on the Shore since he was elected?Tags: Andrew Williams, The Aicklander