Stuff has a Budget Quiz. I got 13.15 after correctly guessing Bill English’s tie colour.
This entry was posted on Friday, May 20th, 2011 at 9:13 am and is filed under NZ Politics.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Was it blue? (Sorry I cbf doing the quiz… )
14 with several guesses which didn’t include Bill’s tie. I got that right by ruling out the wrong answers though the right one isn’t the one I’d use for the tie as it shows up on internet videos.
10/15. And in my defence I haven’t paid a huge amount of attention to it.
Oh God. I got 15.
The budget isn’t that important.
I have got to get a life!
1) How big is this years tax shortfall after last year”s unaffordable cuts to the well off were made ?
2) What is the requirement for an MP to claim primary residence allowances for a house they don’t live in ?
a quiet word in Key’s ear
dont ask, don’t tell
neither confirm nor deny
3) How many jobs is the government going to create over the next 4 years ?
4) When does the government expect Key to return to political anonymity ?
5) What national body was fact checking treasury projections ?
6) How many NZer’s are pissed off with the increased employee kiwisaver contributions ?
7) What is the name of the bond to help Christchurch rebuild ?
My word is my…
(Bond) age and discipline
8 ) The government doesn’t have a shit show of selling OUR stake in any state owned companies.
9) How much did the budget allocate for Gerry Brownlee’s lunch ?
10) How many middle income families will no longer support the National party after changes to Working for families ?
sweet fuck all
11) Which of the following isn’t included in Gerry’s lunch funding ?
12) Who really pays the tax on the increased Kiwisaver employer contributions ?
the tooth fairy
13) Why will these changes only come into effect in April 2012 ?
Bill English is chickenshit
John Key is chickenshit
The government is chickenshit
All of the above
14) Where will the 170 000 new jobs the government says will be created come from ?
Making Gerry’s lunch
Cleaning up Gerry’s mess after lunch
Pulled out of Gerry’s arse
The bizarro universe the government exist in
15) What colour was Bill English’s face as he delivered the budget ?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Kiwiblog is proudly powered by
and Comments (RSS)