- If as Darren says, he did nothing wrong, why doesn’t Labour add him to the party list for the 2011 election?
- Will media now apply to lift the injunction prohibiting the publication of the complainant’s name?
- If they do, will this mean that the complainant will then go public with his version of events?
- How many Labour MPs agree with Tracy Watkins that it was “Goff’s shambolic handling of the affair” not the police investigation that killed Darren’s political career?
- Which Sunday newspaper will have the more interesting story this weekend – the Sunday Star-Times or the Herald on Sunday?
64 Responses to “Questions over Hughes case”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.