This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 at 4:37 pm and is filed under Internet, NZ Politics.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
From the response to this in comments seems Whale is as popular as evr.
[DPF: Boy were you wrong. It was so popular it lasted over two hours and the questions had a half hour or so delay. I understand hundreds and hundreds tuned in – prob more than MPs get on Stuff/Herald]
1. get rid of the Aussie.
2. get a basic understanding of economics in the real world
3. realise that 2 dozen of you are not the only ones who care about our environment.
4. get rid of the marxists from positions of power.
5. get rid of the mad women.
6 get some good looking women involved
7. realise it’ll be several more years before you have a crack at the treasury benches.
There you go, problem solved now you are free to talk with The Whale