Tags: The Nation
1. We investigate John Key’s role in the machinations surrounding the Auckland Convention Centre – and we explain why the current Gambling legislation does not work.
2. Phil Holden from the Lion Foundation and Alex Swney from Heart of the City on the convention centre.
3. Labour Leader David Shearer on crony capitalism.
4. Tibi Ram, Fred and Bob Narev — holocaust survivors — as we prepare to remember the ANZACs they remind us what Nazism was all about.
5. Colin James on the political events of the week.
6. Bill Ralston and Jane Clifton on the way the media saw the week. (Brian Edwards is away).
Saturday 0930 – Sunday 0800 – TV3
One Response to “The Nation 21 April 2012”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.