1. Steve Tew, CEO NZ Rugby Union on the Deloitte Report on rugby finances; privatising Super 15 franchises and the economics of the All Blacks.
2. Colin James on the week in politics
3. Louisa Wall, Richard Prosser (NZ First) and Colin Craig (Conservatives) on Louisa’s gay marriage bill.
4. Professor Duncan Bloy, media law specialist from University of Cardiff on growing moves to have Governments regulate media.
5. Bill Ralston and Brian Edwards will cast their expert eyes on the media.
Broadcast on TV 3 at 9.30 am Saturday, repeated 8 am Sunday