It’s only $40 registration, and ICT Minister Amy Adams is a keynote speaker. Sessions scheduled so far include:
- Usable Security
- Dunedin Digital Strategy
- Creative Commons
- Rights-based approach to the Internet
- Digital inclusion
- Copyright & the Internet
- Regulating bad behaviour online
- Cybersecurity: at a tipping point?
- Internet Governance
- Vision 2020 with Clare Curran and Gareth Hughes
- Internet-enabled opportunities for New Zealand
- Is the notice and consent privacy model dead?
I’m on one of the panels and involved with a couple of the workshops. Hope to see some mainlanders there.Tags: InternetNZ, NetHui