www.frontpage.co.nz has all our video and transcripts.
1. Bernie Monk (Spokesperson , Pike River Victims’ Families) and Nigel Hampton QC on what the Pankhurst Inquiry into the Mine Disaster (to be released next week) should say.
2. Our bail laws — Shelley Nahr goes to Court to find out who gets bail and why. And she talks to the defendants about how they found trying to get bail.
3. Kirk Labour Government — 40th Anniversary — Former Labour Minister, Bob Tizard; staffer and Kirk biographer, Margaret Hayward; ad man, Bob Harvey and our own analyst and co- author of “The Making of a PM” about Kirk — Colin James.
4. Stefan Brown — half of “Ebony” who recorded the chart topping “Big Norm” about Kirk in 1974 and who get the last telegram Kirk ever sent will perform the song.
5. Brian Edwards — who has sued “Truth” twice — and Bill Ralston who probably wanted to, will be joined by its new editor, Cameron “Whaleoil” Slater.
Broadcast on TV 3 Saturday 9.30 am, and on Sunday at 8 am