- Labor hid polls from their own leader so Rudd could be rolled in 2010
- A Labor MP has called om the Chief Govt Whip to resign for disloyalty to Gillard
- Rudd and Crean discussing a leader-deputy ticket to roll Gillard
- Simon Crean has both called on party to unite behind Gillard and also attacked her for “the class warfare politics she has waged”
- Labor has backed down and withdrawn their media regulation bills
- Crean has now called for a leadership spill and says he will not stand for leader, but will for deputy.