Tags: The Nation
- Graham “Richo” Richardson on the Australian Labor Party leadership debacle.
- Torben Akel investigates how the Govenrment’s radical new plan to manage freshwater is going down in the heartland.
- Green MP, Eugenie Sage; Federated Farmers Environment spokesman, Ian MacKenzie; Ecologic Executive Director, Guy Salmon debate the proposal.
- And we talk to the TV star who has burst the Novopay bubble.
- On the Media Panel on Sunday Brian Edwards and Bill Ralston will have David Hastings author of “Extra Extra”, a new book on the raucous world of 19th century Auckland newspapers as their guest. And we will have details of how you can win a copy of the book
UPCOMING THIS WEEKEND 0930 SATURDAY – 0800 SUNDAY TV3
One Response to “The Nation 23 March 2013”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.