Some weird stats from the Herald:
- Most children – 69 to one mother – 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets. Her husband also had 18 children with his 2nd wife!
- The longest pregnancy is 375 days. Ouch.
- The heaviest baby was 10.8 kgs at birth – double ouch.
- Lightest surviving baby was 260 grams
- Yuck – youngest mother was five years old. She is alive today, aged 82. she had a second son 33 years after her first
- Oldest mother – 69.
- Most children in a single birth – eight to the Octomum.