The latest Greens policy:
The Blueprint For The Future, a digital manufacturing strategy for New Zealand, will:
• develop a digital manufacturing strategy;
• support and develop 3D printing;
• educate and empower students in the use of digital manufacturing.
So why do the Greens want NZ to become a 3D printing country? Is it:
- a) so NZ can cope with printing 3D money for them?
- b) so they can 3D print money printing machines for them?
- c) To clone Laila and Clint for them, as they’re still mourning their loss
- d) To build their own castle in their parliamentary office?
And how will this 3D printing future be achieved?
“The Green Party will institute a taskforce to establish a digital manufacturing strategy for New Zealand, one part of our blueprint for a smart green economy,” said Mr Hughes.
Oh, a taskforce!
I am personally a fan of 3D printing and think it has a great future. But companies can and will respond to the market opportunities it presents without the Government telling them what to do.Tags: 3D printing