The order paper is here.
Oral Questions 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Climate Change Issues:Does she agree that local authorities will face greater adaptation costs and find it more expensive to protect infrastructure and property as the climate changes; if not, why not?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he received this year on access to rural health services?
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Finance: As part of the Government’s wider economic plan, how will Budget 2015 help families and businesses in New Zealand’s regions?
- PITA PARAONE to the Minister for Māori Development: Does he stand by his statement, “Ngāti Whātua has offered up a number of options to the Crown and we expect the Crown to deal with them in good faith”?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Did he promise to spend $1 billion on education and $1 billion on health from the Future Investment Fund; if so, is there enough money not yet committed in the Future Investment Fund to keep his promise?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister for Social Development: How will Budget 2015 help the Government meet its Better Public Services target to reduce the number of people on benefits?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister of Immigration: Will he increase New Zealand’s annual refugee quota from the current 750; if not, why not?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Transport: What update can he give on the Government’s Pūhoi to Wellsford Road of National Significance?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: Can he confirm he intends to redesignate land held for transport and education as “land that is held for state housing purposes” so that under section 136 of the Ngā Mana Whenua o Tāmaki Makaurau Collective Redress Act 2014 he can circumvent the right of iwi to first right of refusal under treaty settlements?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister of Internal Affairs: Does he stand by all his statements regarding the Fire Service?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Education: What recent appointments has she made that will support quality teaching and leadership to deliver high-quality education for New Zealand children?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister for Primary Industries: Is the Customs Export Prohibition (Livestock for Slaughter) Order 2013 still in force and how does it differ, other than as to dates, from the Customs Export Prohibition (Livestock for Slaughter) Order 2010 and the Customs Export Prohibition (Livestock for Slaughter) Order 2007?
National: Four questions on Budget 2015 x 2, Puhoi to Wellsford Road and EDUCANZ
Labour: Four questions on rural health, Future Investment Fund, Auckland housing and the Saudi Arabia farm.
Greens: Two questions on climate change and refugees
NZ First: Two questions on Auckland housing and the Fire Service
Government Notice of Motion 3.00 pm to 4.10 pm
Hon Bill English to move, That, pursuant to section 161(2) of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989, the House ratify the funding agreement entered into by the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand pursuant to section 159 of that Act on 26 May 2015 and presented to the House on 3 June 2015.
Each party gets one speech of up to 10 minutes, so a total debate of up to 70 minutes
Government Bills 4.10 pm to 6.00 pm