The annual press freedom debate is coming up, which is always a fun night which also raises money for the Media Safety and Solidarity Fund, a joint fund with the Media Alliance in Australia which help journalists and their families around the Asia-Pacific region.
- Date: Thursday May the 5th
- Venue: The Backbencher.
- Moot: ‘That local body elections are a waste of time’
- Affirmative: David Seymour, Andrew Little, David Townsend.
- Negative: Judith Collins, Metiria Turei, Pinky Agnew.
- Chair: Jane Patterson.
- Tickets: $25 from Brent or Jane
Will be fascinating to see David Seymour and Andrew Little on the same time, and same for Judith Collins and Metiria Turei.