- Green Party formally endorses Labour candidate Justin Lester for Mayor
- Labour stands down its candidate in one of the three Wellington seats and endorses the Green candidate to give them a parliamentary seat
- Annette King goes list only, freeing up Rongotai
- If Labour-Greens win, Annette is made High Commission to Canberra
- The Labour Deputy Leader would normally be Deputy PM, but if King takes a diplomatioc posting this means they can offer Winston Deputy Prime Minister
A friend has forwarded me this:
So the Greens have delivered on Part One. So which seat is Labour going to try and give them in return? Rongotai, Ohariu or even Wellington Central?