After some searching (the Parliament website could do with a new content page), I’ve found the full return for MPs as at 31 January 2008, which has been in the media yesterday and today.
Items I found interesting:
- Jim Anderton makes us invest our money in Kiwibank, while he puts his money into the Commonwealth Bank of Australia – one of those foreign banks he used to rail against
- Steve Chadwick has a family trust called the “Gonzo Family Trust”
- Helen Clark owns five houses. One of those “rich pricks” pushing up house prices.
- John Key got tickets to the RWC Semi-Final
- Winston owns no house in Tauranga (he now lives in Auckland)
- Judith Tizard has shared ownership of a house in Coromandel. With whom?