National Business Review has this weeks Dispatch From Helengrad.
- Best Play of the Week – Sir Roger Douglas gets an A for his policy of increasing Government spending at no more than the rate of inflation and population growth.
- Worst Play of the Week – The Greens get a D on behalf of the planet for rejecting forestry offsetting in the Emissions Trading Scheme, despite the fact it would have resulted in less carbon emissions. They put money before the environment.
- The Winston scandal gets downgraded to a B+ as there is no longer any real question of credibility left to be resolved.
- NZ First do get the EFA Breach of the Week with their false donations returns. An A grade offence.
- Bernard Hickey gets the blog analysis of the week for his scary tales of debt and credit in NZ.
Comments and feedback can be made over at NBR.