Yes, it is one of those horrible mind numbing Shortland Street threads. Block your eyes, those who get offended I watch a TV soap.
Over at Throng, I have suggested that Brooke is the likely killer of Ethan. My reasons are:
- She loves him and we all know love can turn to hate
- His final humiliation of rejecting her, could push her over the edge
- Few characters would have a gun, so it was probably Ethan’s gun and Brooke is likely to know he had one
- Her character won’t be missed when convicted and sent to jail
- Ethan did not look worried when he saw the killer, which would make sense if it was her
Of course there are other suspects, namely:
A nice little who-dun-it for season end. Of course not as good as the classic Dallas Who shot JR plot which had half the world guessing!