From around the traps:
- Homepaddock has a photo of the Kurow Hay Family. Cute.
- Bomber at Tumeke actually supports discrimination on the basis of nationality or where someone is born. Someone send him a NZ First membership kit.
- Stephen Franks has another post on the issue of freedom of assocation and why he supports a liberal but not libertarian regime.
- Bill Ralston blogs on what he sees as the demonising of men.
- Paul Walker has a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon explaining corporate welfare. I love Calvin.
- Whale Oil has got himself a blog tattoo. He left the URL off though!
- Greg Mankiw notes that much of the Obama stimulus package will take years to take effect – possibly after it is needed.
- Iain Dale blogs his hopes and fears for Obama.