I look at the $2.5 billion increase in ACC liabilities and $1.5 billion extra needed for Kiwirail. The ratings thsi week are:
- Best Play: Maori Party A+ for Foreshore & Seabed repeal
- Worst Play: Govt D- for bailing out Mascot Finance
- Patsy of the Week: Goes to Chris Finlayson with a B+ for his question to Pita Sharples that allowed Sharples to have fun with Labour leadership speculation
- EFA Breach of the Week: NZ First with an A- of course!
- Blog Analysis of the Week goes to Rob Hosking with an A for his excelletn Q&A on ACC.
As usual, feedback and comments can be made at NBR.