There won’t be as many kms to cover, but it will be a handy mobile office for Whale Oil and myself to blog on and report on the by-election, for the last ten days or so.
Plans are not finalised, but at this stage keen to do the following:
- Video interviews with all the candidates
- A special by-election quiz for visiting MPs
- Live blogging from Meet the Candidates meeting
- Daily vox pop with residents on a topical issue
- Cover major events
- Maybe spend half a day on the campaign trail with major candidates, and do a 20 – 30 minute summary?
As with last time, open invite for others to come on board for a day or more. Also ideas for coverage welcome.