The Register is here. Some of the interesting parts:
- Jim Anderton still has his shares in the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. He forces taxpayers to fund Kiwibank while he invests in the evil Australian banks
- Jacnda Ardern had trips to Hungary, thailand and Argentina as part of her role as President of the International Union of Socialist Youth
- David Bennett got free tickets to the Tua vs Cameron fight – lucky bastard.
- Cam Calder is a share holder in Vibration Technology International Limited – guessing this is not an offshoot of DVice?
- Ashraf Choudary part owns 21 acres in Pakistan
- Paul Hutchison has shares in South Pacific Star Cinemas Limited
- john key's gifts range from bottled water to Top Gear tickets to glass urns with gold embossing
- wayne mapp had presents from the Vietnamese Communist Party and the chinese People's Liberation Army
- nicky wagner has an interest in the Timelord Trust – is she from Galifrey?
- Pansy Wong has shares in the christchurch Gondola
UPDATE: I missed that TVNZ paid for Darren Hughes to fly to the USA for the Breakfast show. An unusual decision!