This week on The Nation
A PROGRAMME WITH A STRONG FRENCH INFLUENCE —-
1. Duncan Garner and the sharemarket meltdown: Nick Tuffley, ASB Chief Economist; Camel Fisher, Managing Director, Fisher Funds (plus possible additions).
2. French Ambassador, Francis Etienne with Sean on our “difficult” relationship.
3. Natasha Smith looks back the colourful career of ACT MP, Rodney Hide.
4. Sean Plunket in depth with Rodney Hide
5. Sunday Edition Panel: Nicolas Espitalier, Sud Ouest newspaper (France); Lynn McConnell, Sportal website and historian.
SATURDAY 23/09/11 1030 — SUNDAY EDITION 24/09/11 0830 — TV3