- $1.7 billion to buy back Mighty River Power after Tony Ryall began missing it.
- $1 billion to build roads that go around Hamilton instead of through it.
- $64 for Bill English to get his printer fixed.
- $500 in legal fees for Colin Craig.
- $800 million to Gore, just to see what happens.
- $30,000 for production of Air New Zealand safety video starring Maurice Williamson.
- $170,000 for undercover double agent speech writer for David Shearer.
- $20,000 to figure out why a McDonald’s deluxe cheeseburger costs less than a regular one.
- $250 million to make the transformers in the national grid look more like the ones in the movie Transformers.
I especially like the $800 million for Gore, as an experiment.