You have to all go and watch Campbell Live tonight and try and stop laughing.
It's classic conspiracy theory stuff. It sort of goes like this:
- Key appoints Mateparae Governor-General to create vacancy at GCSB – March 2011
- Director of US National intelligence, Jim Clapper, visits one week later and meets John Key
- McCully visits hillary clinton May 2011
- PM has breakfast with Ian Fletcher in June 2011
- Key visits Obama July 2011 and shock horror asks Fletcher to apply for GCSB job the SAME MONTH!
- Oct 2011 – Key, Fletcher, SIS Head, MFAT Head, NZDF and dpmc Head have a meal at British High Commissioner's place!
- 12 Dec 2011 – Key meets GCSB (one of 10 meetings that year) and meets Ian Fletcher who is in NZ
- 16 Dec 2011 – surveillance of Dotcom begins
- Obama invites Key to White House – May 2014 – THE PAYOFF!
You especially have to like the spooky sinister music they played. They say they've been working on the story for three years. Seriously? They even make it sounds sinister that a civilian instead of military was made GCSB Head and an outsider was made MFAT Head. Yes Allan and Fletcher were both plants by John Key, so that they could all conspire with the US to spy on Kim Dotcom!!
Also part of the conspiracy is that Fletcher had worked for the UK Government (also in Five Eyes) in the Intellectual Property Office (which ties in to Dotcom!).
This is the funniest episode ever. Please please watch it, so you can laugh.
Kim Dotcom tweeted:
Ready to resign, John Key? What more will it take?
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) May 20, 2014
The answer is a lot more than that. More wet than Winston's water pistol.