My favourite response was:
If a tree falls in the woods, and there’s no one to hear it fall, is it still Israel’s fault?
Other good ones are:
- how it chooses human shields
- Given a choice, is it better to hide a weapons cache in a hospital’s radiology or pediatrics unit?
- Why did you murder 30 civilians, including 20 people over the age of 70, at a Passover Seder in Netanya in 2002?
- Are your brave billionaire ‘leaders’ still urging you and your children to martyrdom from the luxury of a 5-star hotel in Qatar?
- When is the Gaza City gay pride parade this year?
- Please provide the exact date of your next rocket campaign vs #Israel. And how many dead civilians before you accept a ceasefire?
- Why did you murder my friends Orit Ozarov and Livnat Dvash and 9 other innocent Israelis at the Moment Cafe on March 9th, 2002?
- When you drag someone into the street to execute them do you prefer paper or cloth bags over their heads?
- Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?