Some interesting changes in the public satisfaction with public services, comparing 2014 with 2007. Considering the lid on staff numbers, and the limited extra funding, the SSC survey on public satisfaction is proof you can do more with less.
- ECE provider quality up from 73% in 2007 to 81% in 2014
- Public school quality via ERA up from 68% to 73%
- Outpatient service quality up from 69% to 73%
- Police non emergency responses up from 62% to 66%
- Emergency services up from 73% to 79%
- ACC services up from 65% to 70%
- Housing NZ up from 68% to 73%