- Adoption of a new model of civilization in the world without consumerism, war-mongering, and mercantilism, a world without capitalism; build and consolidate a world order of Living Well that defends and promotes the integral rights of our peoples, undertaking the path of harmony with nature and respect for life.
- Construction of a climate system based on responsibility to Mother Earth, the culture of life and the full realization of humanity in their holistic development, humanizing the economy, surpassing the simplistic approach to decarbonization of the economy.
- Protection of the Rights of Mother Earth in an articulated and complementary manner to the rights of peoples to their development.
- Defense of universal common goods such as the seas and oceans, water, atmospheric space, as well as the technological monopoly, promoting people’s access to the common heritage.
- Elimination of patents on technologies and recognition of the human right to science and technology of life.
- Effective implementation by governments of the human right to water.
- Establishment of the International Court of Justice Climate and Mother Earth to enable countries to fulfill their international commitments to climate change in a context of respect for the rights of peoples and of Mother Earth.
- Allocate the resources of the military machinery of the imperial powers and the war-mongers to finance the activities of the peoples against climate change.
- Eradication of commodification of nature and carbon markets promoting business climate millionaires, which do not solve the problem of the climate crisis.
- Decolonize natural resources environmental colonial biased views that see the peoples of the South as forest rangers of Northern countries and communities as enemies of nature.
It sounds like a Green Party manifesto 🙂
Hat Tip: Mark Steyn