- Paula Jones – sexual harrassment
- Juanita Broaddrick – rape
- Kathleen Willey – indecent assault
- Gennifer Flowers – long-term affair
- Monica Lewinsky – affair
- Dolly Browning – 22 year affair
- Elizabeth Gracen – one night stand
- Myra Miller – affair in 1983
It is fair to say there is no smoke without fire. Of course Bill Clinton is not standing for President, Hillary is. And nothing Bill Clinton did makes what Donald Trump said more acceptable. But it could be a very messy debate today.
UPDATE: Trump is not going to go quietly. Just done a joint press conference with Broaddrick, Willey and Jones. The debate is going to be a train wreck.