The final season of Game of Thrones starts tomorrow. I will try to blog after each episode (with spoiler alerts) for those who share my addiction to both the books and the TV series.
Below are the unresolved questions that I hope will get answered over these final six episodes.
- Who sits on the Iron Throne at the end – Jon or Daenerys or their child or Tyrion or Jaime or Gendry or someone else?
- Is Tyrion a third Targaryen? Or are Jaime and Cersei?
- Who will kill Cersei? Tyrion or Jaime or Arya? Will her baby survive?
- Who is Azor Ahai, the prince that was promised, and who will they have to kill to forge Lightbringer?
- What impact has Bran had on the past? Did he cause the Mad King to go mad? Did he create the Night King?
- What secrets lie in the crypts under Winterfell?
- Who will win Cleganebowl?
- Who else will Arya kill? Will she complete her list?
- What does Varys do before he dies?
- How does Melisandre die and what does she do before then?
- What happens to Gendry?
- Jaime and Brienne?
- Will we see Nymeria in action? Ghost?
- Which dragons, if any, survive?
- What happens to House Greyjoy?
- Does Sam survive?
- Which cities fall before the Night King is defeated?
- Does Bronn get his castle?
- How does the Night King get killed? How is the undead dragon killed?
- Does Tyrion betray Dany?
After each episode, I’m going to recap (with spoiler alerts) the main points and then repost these 20 questions with the answers as we get them.