The Guardian reports:
It’s been quite a six months for Boris Johnson. In rough chronological order – the prime minister’s timelines have always had a tendency to get messy – he has won a general election, taken the UK out of the EU, acquired a dog, finalised a divorce, got engaged to Carrie Symonds, announced they were expecting a baby together, taken 10 days’ holiday during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, been admitted to the intensive care unit at St Thomas’ with Covid-19 and become a father again.
That is a huge six months – election, Brexit, engagement, ICU and a baby.
Just how many children Boris now has is anyone’s guess.
It is at least six, but probably seven and possibly more. They are:
- Lara Lettice Johnson aged 27, born to Marina Wheeler whom he married five days before (he was married to someone else at conception, with an annulment four weeks before birth)
- Milo Arthur Johnson aged 25, born to his then wife Marina Wheeler
- Cassia Peaches Johnson aged 23 born to his then wife Marina Wheeler
- Theodore Apollo Johnson aged 21 born to his then wife Marina Wheeler
- Stephanie Macintyre aged 11 born to his mistress Helen Macintyre
- Another child to an unknown mother according to a court judgment in the Macintyre case
- Baby boy Johnson born April 2020 to his fiancee Carrie Symonds
Statistically there are probably more!