Normally it would be ridiculous for a Prime Minister to claim that a curriculum change would be one of their most important legacies. But this is quite plausible, when you consider what they haven’t managed to do.
- They’ve only managed 1.2% of their Kiwibuild houses goal
- 4.3% of their billion trees goal
- 2.4% of their government electric vehicles goal
- Around 1% of their emissions reduction goal
- A 0.4% reduction in child poverty
- 0% of Auckland light rail
- 0% of Dunedin Hospital
- 0% of increasing renewable energy
So a new history curriculum is probably their biggest achievement.