News.com.au reports on 10 unusual driving laws.
- Don’t eat while driving in Cyprus
- BYOB (bring your own breathalyser) in France
- Keep your car clean in Russia
- Don’t run out of fuel on Germany’s Autobahn
- Use your headlights 24 hours a day in Sweden
- Don’t shake your fist at other drivers in Cyprus
- Carry an extra pair of glasses while driving in Spain
- Don’t ride with a drunk driver in Japan
- Don’t drive blindfolded in Alabama
- Have a beer while driving in Costa Rica
The no blindfolded driving is my favourite.