I can never resist these things! Hat Tip: Jess
First Best Friend: Graeme McKenzie from Island Bay. Sadly lost contact after he moved north in 1978
First Screen Name: mouth of sauron (from when I worked for the dark lord)
First Pet: Minty who lived to 15 or so followed by Pickles who made her 20s. Both cats.
First Piercing: None thank God
First Crush: First proper one was Janette at university. First kid one was Jessica Taylor and Sandra Henkre at St Mark’s intermediate.
First CD Bought: God knows. Probably the Beatles.
First Car: Had a nifty fifty at university but first car was a Mazda 626.
First True Love: Anna (no not that one)
First Stuffed Animal: I was the proud possessor of nine koala bears, which my parents still hold in trust. Visitors were impressed a few weeks ago when we had them out for some kids, and I could still name most of the nine of them 🙂
First Words: Can’t recall, but as I didn’t start speaking until I was two I hope it was profound
First Game System: Can’t recall the name of the one which plugged into the TV but it was fun. Mainly played games on the BBC PC we had.
Last Alcoholic: A Coors Light last night
Last Movie Seen: Bewitched (on the plane)
Last CD Played: The Pogues
Last Bubble Bath: Bubbles are for girls.
Last Time You Cried: 25 November 2003
Last Time You Laughed: A few minutes ago when I read about atheists giving porn out for bibles
Last Time You Fell: On Sunday walking against a 40,000 crowd in Vancouver
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yes. And still good friends.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Skinny Dipping: Only when I was skinny!
Have You Ever Been On TV: Several times
Have You Ever Regretted A Kiss: Oh shit yes.
Have You Ever Been Drunk: Not that often lately, but election night certainly qualified.
Have You Ever Slept For 24 Hours Straight: Yes
Have You Ever Worn the Same Pants for 3 Weeks Straight: No
(Remainder after the break)
SEVEN THINGS YOU’RE WEARING
1. NZ ICANN Polo Shirt
2. Blue Jeans
3. Dark Green Underpants
4. Dark Purple Socks
5. Brown Casual Shoes
6. Leather Jacket
7. ICANN Photographic ID badge
SIX THINGS YOU DID TODAY
1. Went outside as it snowed
2. Blogged my outrage as the daughter of the wananga CEO making $30 million from my taxes
3. Walked to a cafe for lunch, to escape the hotel
4. Reviewed our presentation for the conference on why they should attend the next meeting in Wellington (we have a very cool DVD for it)
5. Attended the most frustrating meeting of recent times when we took three steps back and re-litigated decisions made months ago
6. Watched the latest episode of Desperate Housewives and watch Bree get a backbone.
FIVE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO
(Not sure why there is nothing for four)
1. radio or cd: radio
2. German chocolate cheese cake or vanilla bean cheese cake: Chocolate – yum!
3. black or white: black always
TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Jessica Simpson
2. Get my revenge payback list all crossed off
ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. Not doing my OE