Canada, one of the countries which refused to support the Iraq War, has just had 17 people appear in court on charges of plannign terrorism attacksin SOuthern Ontario.
This should serve as a reminder, along with the arrests in Australia, that many of the terrorists are against the West, no matter what country. One day we will relaise we are not immune in NZ.
Most of the accussed, are actually Canadian nationals and they even had a training camp established. Those charged are:
1. Fahim Ahmad, 21, Toronto, Ontario;
2. Zakaria Amara, 20, Mississauga, Ontario;
3. Asad Ansari, 21, Mississauga, Ontario;
4. Shareef Abdelhaleen, 30, Mississauga, Ontario;
5. Qayyum Abdul Jamal, 43, Mississauga, Ontario;
6. Mohammed Dirie, 22, Kingston, Ontario;
7. Yasim Abdi Mohamed, 24, Kingston, Ontario;
8. Jahmaal James, 23, Toronto, Ontario;
9. Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19, Toronto, Ontario;
10. Steven Vikash Chand alias Abdul Shakur, 25, Toronto, Ontario;
11. Ahmad Mustafa Ghany, 21, Mississauga, Ontario;
12. Saad Khalid, 19, Mississauga, Ontario.