The weekly Dispatch from Helengrad is up at NBR, titled “Save our Showers”.
- Best Play of the Week: National gets an A- for its changes to KiwiSaver
- Worst Play of the Week: Dept of Building and Housing gets an E- for its maximum shower flow regulations
- Scandal of the Week: The Government gets a D- for the accounts in PREFU
- EFA breach of the Week: The anti-National protesters get an A for breaking the Electoral Finance Act after having marched in favour of it!
- Blog Analysis of the Week: Ben Thomas for his analysis of National’s tax cuts
Remember comments and feedback can be made over at NBR.