The summary grades are:
- Labour get a C+ and best play of the week for passing the ETS (before you howl at me, go read why)
- The Reserve Bank gets a D and worst play of the week for long-term inflation
- Winston of course remains scandal of the week, but it is downgraded from an A+ to an A- as he should have been sacked by now
- I give myself an E for risking the fury of Tui fans everywhere by asking the Electoral Commission to rule on whether their “When Winston says no, he means no” billboard constitutes an election advertisement under the Electoral Finance Act.
- And I give best blog analysis of the week to Nevil Gibson (who just happens to be the NBR editor!) for analysing NZ’s performance in the World Bank ratings of which countries are best to do business in.
Feedback and comments can be made over at NBR.