US delegate count

After the latest round of voting, Hillary Clinton is almost half way to the nomination.

She has 1138 delegates and Sanders 483.

To win Clinton need 40% of the remaining delegates and Sanders would need 60%.

On the Republican side Trump has 391, Cruz 304, Rubio 148 and Kasich 37.

To win they each respectively need (of the remaining) Trump 53%, Cruz 59%, Rubio 68% and Kasich 75%.


Comments (51)

Login to comment or vote