Audrey Young looks at possible Ministers in a Labour-led Government.
Her top 10 for Labour are:
– Prime Minister, National Security
– Deputy Prime Minister, Corrections, Maori Development
– Housing, Building and Construction, Transport, Defence
– Climate Change, Communications, Science and Innovation
– Justice, Treaty Negotiations, Trade
– Social Development
– Attorney General, Economic Development, Environment
I’d expect the strong performers, if they form Government, to be Twyford, Woods, Little, Clark and Parker.
The biggest risk is Davis.