The Covid-19 crisis has already claimed one political scalp, Simon Bridges, but the management of the issue has also had an impact on the reputations on ministers and their departments, for the better and the worse.
The best of the Opposition MPs were National MPs Michael Woodhouse and Act leader David Seymour.
Each played to his strength on the Epidemic Response Committee which has just been shut down by the Government despite it being highly effective, or possibly because of it.
It was closed down because it was effective.
• Jacinda Ardern – Prime Minister
• Grant Robertson – Finance Minister
• Chris Hipkins – Education Minister
• David Seymour – Act leader
• Michael Woodhouse – National health spokesman
• David Clark
• Simon Bridges
• Kelvin Davis
• David Parker
• James Shaw
Too harsh on Bridges but otherwise fair.