Judith Collins has announced her new lineup. Big changes are:
- Simon Bridges moves to No 4
- Shane Reti to No 5
- Todd McClay to No 6
- Chris Bishop to No 7
- Todd Muller in No 8
In terms of portfolios the big changes are:
- Nicola Willis gets Education
- Shane Reti gets Health
- Harete Hipango gets Shadow Attorney-General
- Simon Bridges gets Foreign Affairs and Justice
- Chris Bishop gets Shadow House Leader
- Todd Muller gets Trade
- Michael Woodhouse gets Regional Economic Development
The full list is here.
A nice mixture on the front bench of experienced Ministers and newer MPs who would make great Ministers.