So the net support/opposition for each issue is:
- Rename breastfeeding chestfeeding -63%
- Allow children to use puberty blockers -48%
- Take down historic statues -41%
- Allow men identifying as women to use women-only facilities -29%
- Lose your jobs for politically incorrect posts on social media -19%
- UK is systemically racist -10%
It’s a useful reminder that the loud voices on social media don’t represent the majority, or close to it.
Note I’d be in the minority on a couple of those. I do support under 18s being able to use puberty blockers where clinically justified.
Would be interesting to repeat this poll in NZ.