- Any convictions you would like to declare now?
- Any misbehaviour, non-criminal, that might come back to bite you?
- Any family members involved in criminal behaviour?
- Could you ever contemplate supporting Heather Roy?
- According to a radio report, you have a pecuniary interest in a licensed massage parlour.
I wonder if the ODT will ask Labour’s new candidate, David Clark, not only whether he has any convictions, but whether he has any family members involved in criminal behaviour, whether he has ever had any non-criminal misbehaviour, could he ever contemplate supporting David Cunliffe and then holding them as a landlord accountable for what a tenant’s profession is.