Matt Nolan blogs at The Visible Hand in Economics. He works professionally as an economist.
Matt is providing free briefings for the blogging community on the international and domestic economic situation. It’s a great opportunity to learn a bit more about what is happening. Matt will cover:
- An overview of what’s going on in Europe, what we need to keep an eye out for, and how it will impact on New Zealand generally,
- A discussion of “rebalancing” in New Zealand,
- What’s going on with food prices and what it means for us,
- The growing problems in the labour market,
- A social “minimum income”.
There’s also a general Q+A at the end. There are presentations in Auckland and Wellington. Details are:
Auckland – Friday December 2, 3pm
Meet at MORE FM reception on Level 2, 239 Ponsonby Rd.
Wellington – Saturday December 10, 12pm
Meet outside 109 Featherston St.
I hope to make the Wellington one. Should be very useful and informative.Tags: economics, Matt Nolan, TVHE