Matt is providing free briefings for the blogging community on the international and domestic economic situation. It’s a great opportunity to learn a bit more about what is happening. Matt will cover:
- An overview of what’s going on in Europe, what we need to keep an eye out for, and how it will impact on New Zealand generally,
- A discussion of “rebalancing” in New Zealand,
- What’s going on with food prices and what it means for us,
- The growing problems in the labour market,
- A social “minimum income”.
There’s also a general Q+A at the end. There are presentations in Auckland and Wellington. Details are:
Auckland – Friday December 2, 3pm
Meet at MORE FM reception on Level 2, 239 Ponsonby Rd.
Wellington – Saturday December 10, 12pm
Meet outside 109 Featherston St.
I hope to make the Wellington one. Should be very useful and informative.