19. Prick hangs out in seedy karaoke bars. David and I do not.
17. Prick and I are highly knowledgeable about Cricket. David is not.
14. Prick and David prefer far younger women. I prefer older men.
13. David hangs out with Russell Brown. Prick hates Russell and I do not.
12. Prick and David are National Party supporters. I am not.
11. Prick and I frequently use invective on our blogs. David generally does not.
10. David is a computer geek. Prick and I are not.
7. Prick and I have extremely dirty minds. David’s is only dirty.
6. I sleep with men. Prick and David do not.
5. David has appeared on television. Prick and I have not.
3. Prick and I are universally loathed by the left. David is not.
2. Prick and I would start a bar fight. David would not.
Kate actually has one or two things wrong about me. I am an avid cricket fan and have been known to do karaoke when the alcohol level is high enough to convince me it is a good idea. Also I could suggest that the difference is (7) is more that I just don’t blog about it as much 🙂