As one can see the average of the public polls in July 2007 sees National remain well ahead, but with a shrinking margin.
The latest Curia monthly newsletter has the following info in it:
- Details of all five polls in the month
- The weighted average of all the public polls and associated graphs
- Summaries of other public polls on issues such as
- Auckland Super City
- Auckland Airport
- Auckland Mayoralty
- Parliamentary Satire ban
- America’s Cup Funding
- Business and Consumer Confidence
- Average results for public political polls in
- United States
- United Kingdom
You can subscribe to the free polling newsletter at this link.