- NZ First – same design since 2002 – a D
- ACT – website okay but needs tweaking, not enough use of social networking and You Tube – a C
- Maori Party – simple website, little content – a C
- Family Party – a shiny website, too American, but will be popular with many. No grade given
- Green Party – expected big things but underwhelmed. Suggest more video on front page. Overall good and gets a B grade.
- United Future – nice three column setup. Blgo is integrated into site. Also like minipolls. A solid B.
- Progressive – unusual design – some will like it. Little content – C-.
So the overall rankings would be:
- National A+
- Greens B
- United Future B
- Labour C+
- ACT C
- Maori C
- Progressive C-
- NZ First D
That is pretty close to the rankings I gave out earlier this year in various presentations I did on the issue. I had Greens and National the top two but Greens higher. I also had Progressive and NZ First as the bottom two. I did have ACT over Labour though but still around the middle.