3 – I have killed approx 40,000 muttonbirds by crushing their brains with my teeth severing the brain from the brain stem causing instantaneous death. Consequently one of my back bicuspids is buggered.
4 – I co-negotiated a $11.2m Maori land settlement package on land that wasn’t our family’s – and got paid $210 for it.
5 – I once wrote a press release about extracting semen from bees
So my seven:
- As a child I hated seafood and wouldn’t eat it, but now can’t live without it.
- As a student, I once was found under a hedge impersonating a hedgehog.
- The first time I entered the University of Otago Library was to attend a meeting of the Library Committee, to which I had been appointed.
- American Pie (the Don McLean version not the devil spawn version) is my all time favourite song
- I am an excellent skier, and have worked on a ski field.
- I wanted to be a doctor, when I was growing up and worked during holidays for several years in a medical laboratory.
- My first job after university was as a secretary to a group of psychologists
I won’t tag anyone as many alreayd have done this, but people are welcome to tag themselves.